Where can you find stunning golf courses by golf legends such as Arnold Palmer, Jack Nicklaus, Gary Player and Tom Fazio, all practically within a chip shot of one another? In The Woodlands, of course! Here you can enjoy some of the most outstanding golf courses in the country, offering challenging play for all skill levels amid spectacular scenery.
The Woodlands’ three country clubs offer a total of 135 holes of golf on seven championship and Signature courses. The courses in The Woodlands have hosted the Shell PGA Houston Open, the LPGA Samsung World Championship, The Administaff Small Business Classic and the USGA State Team Championships.
The Woodlands Country Club
- The 27-hole Arnold Palmer Signature Course in the Village of Cochran’s Crossing
- The 18-hole Tournament Course, formerly the Tournament Players Course™ where the Shell Houston Open was played for many years
- The 18-hole Gary Player Signature Course in the Village of Sterling Ridge
For a complete description of all the courses, visit www.thewoodlandscc.com.
The Club at Carlton Woods
- The 18-hole Jack Nicklaus Signature Course in Carlton Woods
- The 18-hole Tom Fazio Championship Course
For more information, visit www.carltonwoods.com.
Canongate at The Woodlands
- The 18-hole Oaks Course and 18-hole Panther Trails Course in The Woodlands
- Lake Windcrest in Magnolia, TX
- Magnolia Creek and South Shore Harbour in League City, TX
- Many other Canongate Private Clubs in the U.S.
For more information, visit www.canongatetexas.com.